We have always known that Dubai is the land of malls, so one can only enjoy shopping when traveling to Dubai. It is not just about lavishly built hotels and huge malls; the city also has several museums, heritage spots, and cultural institutions. Also, if you are somebody looking for adventure, the city of Dubai would not disappoint me. The Dubai waterpark hosts one of the world’s largest known dive pools, along with several other amazing rides you can enjoy with your friends and family.
Even though pointing out only a few are very difficult, we talk about the city of Dubai since anything and everything one can think of can happen in this desert city. Here below, we list down some of the top things that you can enjoy during your next visit.
- Burj Khalifa: One of the most popular and most visited places in Dubai is the 828-meter high, tallest building in the world, which is Burj Khalifa. This amazing building has several events that go on day and night, and this is the main reason that the tourists never forget to add the majestic Burj Khalifa. The sheer magnificence of this beauty never fails to mesmerize.
- Dubai fountain: one of the world’s largest choreographed fountains exists at the very base of the Burj Khalifa. The very powerful streams of this fountain can show as high as 150 m. If you are either visiting Burj Khalifa or enjoying your shopping at Dubai Mall, stopping by at the fountain in the evening is a must-do when in Dubai. The fountain show happens every 30 minutes and is a major attraction for tourists who visit Dubai.
- Palm Jumeirah: if you are somebody who wants to experience the wins of human ingenuity, this is the best place for you. It is one of the largest man-made islands in the world, which the tourists enjoy and even the locals love to visit. It has some of the most luxurious hotels, the most famous being the palm, Atlantis.
- The Desert: 20 minutes away from the busy area of downtown, you are taken to a calm and peaceful Arabian desert. This mystical beauty is visited by tourists majorly for desert safari. Apart from the desert safari, it also has several activities that tourists can enjoy, like Sandboarding and quad biking. You can enjoy all of this along with local food and entertainment.
- The Dubai Mall: this model needs no introduction as everyone is already aware of how magnificent it is. Known to be one of the largest shopping destinations in the world, the mall features close to 1200 stores and hundreds of restaurants. Even an entire day at the Dubai Mall is not enough to enjoy its magnificent building.
- Day trip to Abu Dhabi: two hours away from the city of Dubai is Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE and the second most popular destination which tourists love to visit after Dubai. When traveling to Abu Dhabi, visiting Yas Island and Ferrari World is a must when traveling with kids. Abu Dhabi also features several cultural and modern tourist places, just like Dubai. It would be ideal to look for Hotels in Abu Dhabi that are close to your favorite spots so that you do not waste time traveling.
Just like we already mentioned, it is extremely difficult to decide on the top spots to visit when traveling to Dubai since the city is filled with experiences you can enjoy. Tourists can enjoy skydiving, a trip to spice souks, by quality gold, plan a day trip to the global village, visit Aqua venture Water Park and many more. The most amazing thing about this city is that it constantly adds new attractions to keep its tourists returning.